Rates & Booking

O/U – Ocupado / Unavailable

Month: Year:
« Prev November 2020 Next »
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
            1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
           

– 01/06 to 30/09 – Minimum 4 night stay

– 01/10 to 31/05 – Minimum 2 night stay

– Check-in from 16:00

– Check-out until 11:00

-Cleaning charge € 25,00

– Breakfast not included

Low season – October to March

(swimming pool not available)

  • € 85,00/night
High season – April to September

  • Bookings for 7 nights or more
  • Bookings for 28 nights or more
  • € 120,00/night
  • € 110,00/night
  • € 100,00/night

Holidays, New Year, Christmas, Easter and other special seasons – Rates and terms upon request.

Payment terms:

  • Bookings made until 60 days before arrival – 25% of the total amount on booking confirmation (bank transfer), another 25% of the total amount until 30 days before arrival (bank transfer), the remaining 50% on arrival.
  • Bookings made during the 60 days before arrival – 50% of the total amount on booking confirmation (bank transfer), the remaining 50% on arrival.

Cancellation terms:

  • Cancellation of the reservation until 30 days before arrival – return of the amount paid.
  • Cancellation of the reservation between 30 and 15 days before arrival – return of 50% of the amount paid.
  • Cancellation of the reservation during the 15 days before arrival – the amount paid will not be returned.

The reservation will be considered done only after confirmation of receipt of the amount required for it according to the above mentioned payment terms.